Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
Commercial off-the-shelf solution for Customs authorities implementing all essential customs processes
Import Control Module
The import control module provides the means for handling the full life-cycle of the entry summary declarations and implements the National Import Control Application (NICA) functionality of the DG TAXUD Import Control System (ICS). Import control module processes entry summary declarations and performs safety and security risk analysis before goods actually enter into the customs territory. Basic functions of the import control module:
- Lodgment of the entry summary declarations. Traders can lodge entry summary declarations. Import control module validates the lodged declaration and notifies the trader about errors in the declaration.
- Amendment of the entry summary declarations. As long as the goods are not arrived, the traders can amend the entry summary declarations.
- Risk analysis of the entry summary declarations. Import control module performs the security and safety risk analysis of the entry summary declarations. In addition to automatic risk analysis, customs officers have possibility to manage the risks manually. In case of high priority risks import control system forbid the trader to load the consignment on board of the transport vehicle.
- Control of the identified risks on arrival of the transport vehicle. This function is implemented in cooperation with the inbound manifest module.
- Tracking the status of the consignment. Import control system will track the status of individual goods items and make sure that all declared goods are put to some customs procedure.
In addition to those basic functions import control module has several advanced functions that are mostly related to the implementation of ICS specification and processes:
- Forwarding the identified risks to the subsequent office of entry. Import control module implements the office of first entry and office of subsequent entry functionality of the ICS.
- Handling the diversion of the goods. Import control module can process the diversion requests sent by traders and divert the entry summary declaration together with identified risks to other customs office.
- Lodgment of the entry summary declaration from other EU member state. Import control module supports lodging the entry summary declarations via other EU member states customs information system.