Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
Commercial off-the-shelf solution for Customs authorities implementing all essential customs processes
Temporary Storage Processes
Temporary storage processes deal with temporary storage of goods before applying the customs procedure. Goods are normally placed in the temporary storage after their arrival on board of a transport vehicle. The temporary storage is used for unpacking the goods, inspecting and preparing them for applying the customs procedure. The temporary storage is also used during trans-shipment when the goods are waiting for next vehicle.
Customs Engine helps the Customs authorities and traders to implement the temporary storage processes:
- preparing the temporary storage notifications based on the previous customs documents (e.g. cargo manifest, entry summary declaration, transit declaration),
- lodgment of the temporary storage notification,
- validation of temporary storage notifications,
- automatic and optional manual risk analysis of the consignment data presented in a temporary storage notification,
- assigning of the controls based on the results of risk analysis of the temporary storage notification and the previous documents,
- notifying the temporary storage facility operator about controls,
- managing the status of consignments based on the results of controls,
- amending the temporary storage notification based on the results of inspection of goods,
- notifying about expiration of temporary storage time limits.