Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
Commercial off-the-shelf solution for Customs authorities implementing all essential customs processes
Transit processes deal with transporting of the goods through customs territory without paying the import duties and other charges. The transit processes have always been important in order to ensure the fast and efficient delivery of goods. The transit processes are even more important nowadays as the volume of the international trade increases due to the globalization.
Customs Engine helps the Customs authorities and traders to implement the main transit processes:
- initiating transit movements at the office of departure,
- lodging transit declarations,
- validating transit declarations,
- automatic and optional manual risk analysis in the office of departure,
- assigning the controls based on the results of risk analysis, performing the controls at the office of departure and acting upon the results of control,
- handling the transit movements at the office of transit,
- automatic and optional manual risk analysis at the office of transit,
- assigning the controls based on the results of risk analysis, performing the controls at the office of transit and acting upon the results of control,
- terminating the transit movements at the office of destination,
- automatic and optional manual risk analysis at the office of destination,
- assigning the controls based on the results of risk analysis, performing the controls at the office of destination and acting upon the results of control.
Those processes are generic and are applicable to different transit systems, both national and international. In addition, Customs Engine helps Customs authorities and traders to implement specific transit processes.
There are two main international transit systems that are fully supported by Customs Engine: TIR and NCTS.
Customs Engine helps to implement the following TIR specific processes:
- handling of TIR carnets,
- generation of SAFETIR information at discharge of a carnet and sending the information to IRU,
- downloading and checking of the lists of stolen and invalid carnets distributed by IRU,
- receiving of electronic pre-declaration messages sent from the IRU electronic pre-declaration system.
Customs Engine helps to implement the following NCTS specific processes:
- checking and booking the transit guarantee at the office of departure,
- releasing of the transit guarantee at the office of destination,
- handling the guarantees at the office of guarantee,
- performing the enquiries,
- processing the NCTS/TIR information,
- sending the SPEED information.