Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
Marine Radio Communication
Coastal marine radio communication systems for wide areas using IP networks, including systems for GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety Systems) and RAINWAT (Regional Arrangment on the radio communication services for INland WATerways) requirements.
Remote System Support
Cybernetica provides remote system support to maintain the system and help the Client solve any issues. It consists of the following services:
- 9 man-hours in one month reacting on the 5×8 basis;
- It includes reacting to automatic alarms from the system and Client’s emails and phone calls;
- Analysing and fixing software problems;
- Consultation for faulty hardware and proposal for replacing/upgrading the hardware;
- A report with statistics, error descriptions, fixed problems and suggestions for upgrades will be sent out once in every four months.
- The time can be also used for advice and consultations and system configurations;
- Additional time of Provider’s engineers is charged by the actual working man-hours.
- The Client must provide a reliable VPN connection with stable VPN router.
Please note, that the VPN connection to the system is established only after Client’s permission.
Remote System Support is part of the System Maintenance Service.
To request the System Maintenance Service or ask any additional questions, please contact this e-mail.