Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Buldas, A., Oit, M., Sarv, M. Data Security in State Registers: Theory and Practice. International Conference and Exhibition “Information Technologies and Telecommunications in the Baltic States”, Riga, April 28-30 1999, p.69-72.
- Buldas, A., Lipmaa, H. Digital Signatures, Timestamps and the corresponding Infrastructure. Küberneetika AS, Technical Report 1998-21, Jan 1998, 7 pages.
- Buldas, A., Laud, P. New linking schemes for digital time-stamping. In The 1st International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology, pages 3-14, Seoul, Korea, 18-19 December 1998. © by Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Laud, P., Lipmaa, H., Willemson, J. Time-Stamping with Binary Linking Schemes. In Hugo Krawczyk, editor, Advances in Cryptology – CRYPTO ’98, volume 1462 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 486-501. Springer-Verlag, 1998. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Roos, M., Villemson, J. Notarizing Digital Signatures – Elimination of Certificate Revocation Lists. Cybernetica, Technical Report DO-UA-X-22-1299
- Laud, P. Automata accepting coupled-context-free languages. Research Report CS 102/99. Institute of Cybernetics of Tallinn Technical University . Tartu. 15 pages. 1999.
- Laud, P. Ogden’s lemma for coupled-context-free languages; the set of Lyndon words is not coupled-context-free. Research Report CS 103/99. Institute of Cybernetics of Tallinn Technical University . Tartu. 15 pages. 1999.
- Lipmaa, H. AES Candidates: A Survey of Implementations, Technical Report. 8 pages, 1999 (pdf)
- Lipmaa, H. Security in On-Line Governance. Survey prepared under UNESCO project “Developing Telematics and Information Networks for On-Line Governance”, June 1999.
- Lipmaa, H. IDEA: A cipher for multimedia architectures?. In Stafford Tavares and Henk Meijer, editors, Selected Areas in Cryptography ’98, volume 1556 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 248-263, Kingston, Canada, 17–18 August 1998. Springer-Verlag (pdf)
- Lipmaa, H. Kvantarvutid. Eesti Füüsika Seltsi 9. aastaraamat, 1999. Pp. 102-125 [“Quantum Computing”, Ninth Annual of the Estonian Physical Society]
- Willemson, J. Revocation Paradigms. April 15, 1999.