Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Saarepera, M., Willemson, J. Improving the availability of time-stamping services, ACISP 2001, 11.-13. July 2001, Sydney, Australia. (pdf)
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Roos, M., Willemson, J. Efficient long-term validation of digital signatures . Advances in Cryptology – PKC 2001, Springer-Verlag, LNCS 1992, pp 402-415, presented on PKC 2001, February 2001, Cheju Island, Korea (pdf)
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Heiberg, S. Oit, M., Oone, K., Sepp, O. Villemson, J. Digitaalallkirja juurutamine riigiasutustes. Strateegiline plaan. November 2001, Cybernetica AS. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Laud, P., Lipmaa, H. Certificate Management using Undeniable Attestations. 7th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, pages 9-18, Athens, Greece, November 1-4, 2000. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Praust, V., Roos, M., Villemson, J. Long-Term Validation of E-Documents, International Conference “Information Technologies and Telecommunications in the Baltic States – Baltic IT&T ’2000″, April 6-7, Radisson SAS Daugava Hotel, Riga, Latvia (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Lipmaa, H., Schoenmakers, B. Optimally Efficient Accountable Time-Stamping. In Yuliang Zheng and Hideki Imai, editors, Public Key Cryptography ’2000, volume 1751 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 293-305, Melbourne, Australia, 18-20 January 2000. Springer Verlag. (pdf)
- Freudenthal, M., Heiberg, S., Willemson, J. Security Environment on Palm PDA. Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, 11-15 Dec 2000, Sheraton New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. (pdf)
- Laud, P. Semantics and Program Analysis of Computationally Secure Information Flow. In “Programming Languages and Systems, 10th European Symposium On Programming, ESOP 2001 Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2001 Genoa, Italy, April 2-6, 2001 Proceedings” (LNCS 2028), pages 77-91, 2001. (pdf)
- Laud, P. Analysis for Object Inlining in Java. In JOSES: Java Optimization Strategies for Embedded Systems, Genoa, Italy, April 1, 2001. (pdf)