Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Buldas, A., Laud, P., Lipmaa, H. Eliminating counterevidence with applications to accountable certificate management , Journal of Computer Security 10 (2002), pages 273–296, IOS Press (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Roos, M., Willemson, J. Undeniable replies for database queries, in Proceedings of the Fifth International Baltic Conference on DB and IS, June 2002, Tallinn, Estonia, edited by Hele-Mai Haav and Ahto Kalja, Vol. 2, pp. 215-226.(pdf)
- Heero, K., Puus, U., Willemson, J. XML based document management in Estonian legislative system, presented in Fifth International Baltic Conference on DB and IS, June 2002, Tallinn, Estonia. Proceedings of the Fifth International Baltic Conference, BalticDB&IS 2002. Edited by Hele-Mai Haav and Ahto Kalja. (pdf)
- Kruusmaa, M., Willemson, J. Covering the Path Space: A Casebase Analysis for Mobile Robot Path Planning. Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XIX, Proceedings The Twenty-second SGAI International Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied Artificial Intelligence, BCS Conference Series, Springer, pp. 1-16. 2001 (pdf)
- Laud, P. Encryption Cycles and Two Views of Cryptography. In NORDSEC 2002 – Proceedings of the 7th Nordic Workshop on Secure IT Systems (Karlstad University Studies 2002:31), pages 85-100, Karlstad, Sweden, November 7-8, 2002. (pdf)
- Laud, P. Pseudorandom permutations and equivalence of formal expressions(abstract). In the 14th Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory, NWPT’02, pages 63-65, Tallinn, Estonia, November 20-22. (pdf)