Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Freudenthal, M., Villemson, J. Scalable and Efficient PKI for Inter-Organizational Communication. 19th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference ACSAC 2003, Las Vegas, USA, December 8-12, 2003. Proceedings, pages 308-318, 2003. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Saarepera, M. Electronic Signature System with Small Number of Private Keys. In proceedings of the 2nd Annual PKI Research Workshop. (pdf)
- Heiberg, S., Puus, U., Salumaa, P., Seeba, A. Pair-Programming Effect on Developers Productivity. In “Extreme Programming and Agile Processes in Software Engineering, 4th International Conference, XP 2003, Genova, Italy, May 2003, Proceedings” (LNCS 2675), pages 215-224, 2003.
- Kruusmaa, M., Willemson, J., Heero, K. Path Selection for Mobile Robots in Dynamic Environments. ECMR’03 Proceedings of the 1st European Conference on Mobile Robots, September 4-6, 2003, Radziejowice, Poland (pdf)
- Kruusmaa, M., Willemson, J. Covering the path space: a casebase analysis for mobile robot path planning, in Knowledge Based Systems, Volume 16, Issues 5-6, Pages 235-242 (July 2003), Elsevier.
- Laud, P. Handling Encryption in an Analysis for Secure Information Flow . In “Programming Languages and Systems, 12th European Symposium On Programming, ESOP 2003 Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2003 Warsaw, Poland, April 7-11, 2003. Proceedings (LNCS 2618), pages 159-173, 2003. (pdf)
- Roos, M., Willemson, J., Laud, P. Improving the Gnutella protocol against poisoning . Nordic Workshop on Secure IT Systems NordSec 2003. (pdf)
- Villemson, J. Development orientations for OSS. UNDP/UNESCO Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) Consultation, UNESCO HQ, Paris, France, November 24-25, 2003.