Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Aabloo, A., Heero, K., Kruusmaa, M., Willemson, J. Robots Find a Better Way: A Learning Method for Mobile Robot Navigation in Partially Unknown Environemnts. In F.Groen, N. Amoto, A. Bonarini, E. Yoshida and B. Kröse, editors, Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems (IAS8), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2004. IOS Press. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Saarepera, M. On Provably Secure Time-Stamping Schemes. In Pil Joong Lee (Ed.): Advances in Cryptology – ASIACRYPT 2004, 10th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Jeju Island, Korea, December 5-9, 2004, Proceedings (LNCS 3329), pp 500-514, 2004. (pdf)
- Jaeger, J., Villemson, J. Ülevaade VRP ja TSP ülesannete lahendusmeetoditest, Tartu Ülikooli Tehnoloogiainstituut, august 2004.
- Laud, P., Corin, R. Sound Computational Interpretation of Formal Encryption with Composed Keys. In Information Security and Cryptology – ICISC 2003, 6th International Conference, Seoul, Korea, November 2003, Revised Papers (LNCS 2971), pages 55-66, 2004. (pdf)
- Laud, P. Symmetric encryption in automatic analyses for confidentiality against active adversaries. In proceedings of 2004 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, pages 71-85, Oakland, CA, May 9-12, 2004. IEEE Computer Society. (pdf)
- Puus, U., Seeba, A., Salumaa, P., Heiberg, S. Analyzing Pair-Programmer’s Satisfaction with the Method, the Result, and the Partner. In Jutta Eckstein, Hubert Baumeister (Eds.): Extreme Programming and Agile Processes in Software Engineering, 5th International Conference, XP 2004, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, June 6-10, 2004, Proceedings (LNCS 3092), pages 246-249, 2004.
- Willemson, J., Björnsson, Y. Six wins hex tournament, in ICGA Journal, Vol. 27, No. 3, September 2004, pg 180.