Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Buldas, A., Laud, P., Saarepera, M, Willemson, J. Universally Compisable Time-Stamping Schemes with Audit. In Jianying Zhou and Javier Lopez, editors, The 8th Information Security Conference (ISC’05), volume 3650 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 359-373, Singapore, September 20-23, 2005. Springer-Verlag. (pdf)
- Elkind, E., Lipmaa, H. Hybrid Voting Protocols and Hardness of Manipulation. In Xiaotie Deng and Dingzhu Du, editors, The 16th Annual International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation, ISAAC 2005, volume 3827 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 206-215, Sanya, Hainan, China, December 19-21, 2005. Springer-Verlag (pdf)
- Elkind, E., Lipmaa, H. Small Coalitions Cannot Manipulate Voting. In Andrew Patrick and Moti Yung, editors, Financial Cryptography and Data Security — Ninth International Conference, volume 3570 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 285–297, Roseau, The Commonwealth Of Dominica, February 28-March 3, 2005. Springer-Verlag. (pdf)
- Heero, K., Aabloo, A., Kruusmaa, M. On the Utility of Exploration on Time-Critical Mobile Robot Missions. In Proc. of the 2nd European Conference on Mobile Robots (ECMR05), Sept. 7-10, 2005, Ancona, Italy, pp. 152-157. (pdf)
- Heero, K., Aabloo, A., Kruusmaa, M. Learning Innovative Routes for Mobile Robots in Dynamic Partially Unknown Environments. Int. Journal of Robots and Autonomous Systems, pp. 209 – 222, Vol. 2, No.3, (2005). (pdf)
- Laud, P., Vene, V. A Type System for Computationally Secure Information Flow. In Maciej Liskiewicz, Rüdiger Reischuk, editors, Fundamentals of Computation Theory: 15th International Symposium, FCT 2005, volume 3623 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 365-377. Lübeck, Germany, August 17-20, 2005. Springer-Verlag (pdf)
- Laud, P. Secrecy Types for a Simulatable Cryptographic Library. In Vijay Aluri, Catherine Meadows and Ari Juels, editors, proceedings of the 12th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, CCS 2005, pages 26-35, Alexandria, VA, USA, November 7-11, 2005. ACM.
- Laud, P., Uustalu, T., Vene, V. Type Systems Equivalent to Data-Flow Analyses of Imperative Languages (Extended Abstract). In Martin Hofmann, editor, In proceedings of the Third Workshop on Applied Semantics (APPSEM05), Frauenchiemsee, Germany, Septermber 12-15, 2005. (pdf)
- Laur, S., Lipmaa, H., Mielikäinen, T. Private Itemset Support Counting. In Sihan Qing, Wenbo Mao, Javier Lopez and Guilin Wang, editors, Information and Communications Security: 7th International Conference, ICICS 2005, volume 3783 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 97-111, Beijing, China, December 10-13, 2005. Springer-Verlag. (pdf)
- Li, Y., Lipmaa, H., Pei, D. On Delegatability of Four Designated Verifier Signatures. In Sihan Qing, Wenbo Mao, Javier Lopez and Guilin Wang, editors, Information and Communications Security: 7th International Conference, ICICS 2005, volume 3783 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 61-71, Beijing, China, December 10-13, 2005. Springer-Verlag. (pdf)
- Lipmaa, H. Secure Electronic Voting Protocols. Chapter in The Handbook of Information Security, Hossein Bidgoli, Editor-in-Chief. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2005.
- Lipmaa, H. An Oblivious Transfer Protocol with Log-Squared Communication. In Jianying Zhou and Javier Lopez, editors, The 8th Information Security Conference (ISC’05), volume 3650 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 314-328, Singapore, September 20-23, 2005. Springer-Verlag. (pdf)
- Lipmaa, H., Wang, G., Bao, F. Designated Verifier Signature Schemes: Attacks, New Security Notions and A New Construction. In Moti Yung, editor, The 32nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming, ICALP 2005, volume 3580 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 459–471, Lisboa, Portugal, July 11-15, 2005. Springer-Verlag. Accepted (Track C). (pdf)
- Tšahhirov, I., Laud, P. Digital Signature in Automatic Analyses for Confidentiality against Active Adversaries. In Helger Lipmaa and Dieter Gollmann, editors, proceedings of Nordsec 2005, 10th Nordic Workshop on Secure IT Systems, pages 29-41, Tartu, Estonia, October 20-21, 2005. (pdf)
- Willemson, J. Setting up a Computer Clobber Tournament at Tartu University, in IC Journal, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp 51-54. (pdf)