Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Buldas, A., Jürgenson, A. Does secure time-stamping imply collision-free hash functions? In W. Susilo, J. K. Liu, Y. Mu, eds., Proc. of 1st Int. Conf. on Provable Security, ProvSec 2007 (Wollongong, Oct/Nov. 2007), v. 4784 of Lect. Notes in Comput. Sci., pp. 138-150. Springer, 2007. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Laur, S. Knowledge-binding commitments with applications in time-stamping. In T. Okamoto, X. Wang, eds., Proc. of 10th Int. Conf. on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography, PKC 2007 (Beijing, Apr. 2007), v. 4450 of Lect. Notes in Comput. Sci., pp. 150-165. Springer, 2007. (pdf)
- Buldas, A., Mägi, T. Practical analysis of e-voting systems. In A. Miyaji, H. Kikuchi, K. Rannenberg, eds., Proc. of 2nd Int. Wksh. on Security, IWSEC 2007 (Nara, Oct. 2007), v. 4752 of Lect. Notes in Comput. Sci., pp. 320-335. Springer, 2007. (pdf)
- Dumas, P., Lipmaa, H., Wallén, J. Asymptotic behaviour of a non-commutative rational series with a nonnegative linear representation. Discr. Math. and Theor. Comput. Sci., v. 9, n. 1, pp. 247-274, 2007. (pdf)
- Jürgenson, A., Willemson, J. Processing multi-parameter attacktrees with estimated parameter values. In A. Miyaji, H. Kikuchi, K. Rannenberg, eds., Proc. of 2nd Int. Wksh. on Security, IWSEC 2007 (Nara, Oct. 2007), v. 4752 of Lect. Notes in Comput. Sci., pp. 308-319. Springer, 2007. (pdf)
- Karus, S., Dumas, M. Enforcing policies and guidelines in web portals: a case study. In M. Weske, M.-S. Hacid, C. Godart, eds., Proc. of Web Information Systems Engineering, WISE 2007, Int.\ Wkshs. (Nancy, Dec. 2007), v. 4832 of Lect. Notes in Comput. Sci., pp. 154-165. Springer, 2007. (pdf)
- Laur, S., Lipmaa, H. A new protocol for conditional disclosure of secrets and its applications. In J. Katz, M. Yung, eds., Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. on Applied Cryptography and Network Security, ACNS 2007 (Zhuhai, June 2007), v. 4521 of Lect. Notes in Comput. Sci., pp. 207-225. Springer, 2007. (pdf)
- Prank, R., Issakova, M., Lepp, D., Tõnisson, E., Vaiksaar, V. Integrating rule-based and input-based approaches for better error diagnosis in expression manipulation tasks. In S. Li, D. Wang, J.-Z. Zhang, eds., Symbolic Computation and Education, pp. 174-191. World Scientific, 2007.
- Tshahhirov, I., Laud, P. Application of dependency graphs to security protocol analysis. In G. Barthe, C. Fournet, eds., Proc. of 3rd Symp. on Trustworthy Global Computing, TGC 2007 (Sophia Antipolis, Nov. 2007). (pdf)