Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Freudenthal, M., Willemson, J. High-Performance Qualified Digital Signatures for X-Road. In Hanne Riis Nielson and Dieter Gollmann, editors, Secure IT Systems. 18th Nordic Conference, NordSec 2013, LNCS 8208, pp. 123-138, Springer 2013.
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Freudenthal, M., Willemson, J. Protecting a Federated Database Infrastructure Against Denial-of-Service Attacks. CRITIS 2013, LNCS 8328, pp 26-37, Springer 2013.
- Ansper, A., Buldas, A., Heiberg, S., Willemson, J. A study of digital signature sustainability. (pdf)
- Bogdanov, D., Kalu, A. Pushing Back the Rain—How to Create Trustworthy Services in the Cloud. ISACA Journal, Volume 3, 2013, 49-51. (isaca.org/journal)
- Buldas, A. Laanoja, R. Security Proofs for Hash Tree Time-Stamping Using Hash Functions with Small Output Size. Proceedings of the 18th Australasian Conference, ACIP 2013, LNCS 7959, pp 235-250. Springer 2013.
- Buldas, A., Lenin, A. New Ecient Utility Upper Bounds for the Fully Adaptive Model of Attack Trees. M. Kantarcioglu, C. Nita-Rotaru (Eds.), GameSec 2013.
- Buldas, A., Niitsoo, M. Black-Box Separations and Their Adaptability to the Non-uniform Model. Proceedings of the 18th Australasian Conference, ACIP 2013, LNCS 7959, pp 152-167. Springer 2013
- Freudenthal, M. Implementing Oberon0 Language with Simpl DSL Tool. Cybernetica Research Reports, T-4-18, 2013. (pdf)
- Heiberg, S. New Technologies for Democratic Elections. Business Process Management Workshops. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing Volume 132, 2013, pp 630-635. Springer 2013
- Kamm, L., Bogdanov, D. Laur, S., Vilo, J. A new way to protect privacy in large-scale genome-wide association studies. Bioinformatics 29 (7): 886-893, 2013. (oxfordjournals.org)
- Laud, P., Pankova, A. On the (Im)possibility of Privately Outsourcing Linear. In proceedings of the 2013 ACM Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW), November 8th, 2013, Berlin, Germany
- Laud, P., Pankova, A., Pettai, M., Randmets, J. Specifying Sharemind’s Arithmetic Black Box. PETShop: The Workshop on Language Support for Privacy Enhancing Technologies, Berlin, Germany, November 4th, 2013. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) , 2013, 19 – 21.
- Pettai, M., Laud, P. Dynamics and Secure Information Flow for a Higher-Order Pi-Calculus . 18th Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems (Nordsec 2013), Ilulissat, Greenland, October 18-21, 2013. (Toim.) Gollmann, Dieter; Nielson, Hanne Riis. Springer, 2013, (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; 8208), 100 – 115.
- Laur, S., Talviste, R., Willemson, J. From oblivious AES to efficient and secure database join in the multiparty setting. 11th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS 2013), LNCS 7954, pp. 84-101. Springer, 2013
- Research team of Cybernetica. Krüptograafiliste algoritmide elutsükli uuring. 2013 (pdf)