Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Bogdanov, D., Jõemets, M., Vaht, M., Siim, S.How the Estonian Tax and Customs Board Evaluated a Tax Fraud Detection System Based on Secure Multi-party Computation. Financial Cryptography and Data Security – 19th International Conference, 2015, San Juan, Puerto Rico, January 26-30, 2015
- Freudenthal, M. Simpl DSL toolkit, Science of Computer Programming, Volume 114, 15 December 2015, Pages 85-91, ISSN 0167-6423
- Gurov, D; Laud, P; Guanciale, R. Privacy Preserving Business Process Matching. 13th Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, Izmir, Turkey, July 21-23, 2015. IEEE Computer Society Press, 36 – 43.
- Heiberg, S., Parsovs, A., Willemson, J. Log Analysis of Estonian Internet Voting 2013-2014. In Rolf Haenni, Reto E. Koenig and Douglas Wikström (editors) E-Voting and Identity, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 9269, pp 19-34, Springer 2015. (pdf)
- Kamm, L., Willemson, J. Secure floating point arithmetic and private satellite collision analysis, in International Journal of Information Security, November 2015, Volume 14, Issue 6, pp 531-548, Springer (link.springer.com)
- Laud, P. Parallel Oblivious Array Access for Secure Multiparty Computation and Privacy-Preserving Minimum Spanning Trees. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies, 2015(2), 188–205.
- Laud, P., Kamm, L. Applications of Secure Multiparty Computation. IOS Press 2015 (ebooks/iospress)
- Laud, P; Randmets, J. A Domain-Specific Language for Low-Level Secure Multiparty Computation Protocols. 22nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Denver, CO, USA, October 12th–16th, 2015. (Toim.) Kruegel, Christopher; Li, Ninghui. ACM, 1492 – 1503.
- Laud, P., Willemson, J. Composable Oblivious Extended Permutations. In Frdédéric Cuppens, Joaquin Garcia-Alfaro, Nur Zincir Heywood and Philip W. L. Fong (editors) Foundations and Practice of Security, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8930, pp 294-310, Springer 2015 (pdf)
- Lenin, A., Willemson, J., Charnamord A. Genetic Approximations for the Failure-Free Security Games. In Khouzani, MHR, Panaousis, Emmanouil, Theodorakopoulos, George, editors, Decision and Game Theory for Security, 6th International Conference, GameSec 2015, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 9406, pp 311-321, Springer 2015. (pdf)
- Pettai, M., Laud, P. Automatic Proofs of Privacy of Secure Multi-Party Computation Protocols Against Active Adversaries. 28th IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium, Verona, Italy, July 13th–17th, 2015. (Toim.) Fournet, Cedric; Hicks, Michael. IEEE Computer Society Press, 75–89.
- Pettai, M., Laud, P. Combining Differential Privacy and Secure Multiparty Computation. 2015 Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, (ACSAC 31), Los Angeles, CA, USA, December 7th–11th, 2015. (Toim.) Sherr, Micah; Robertson, Wil. ACM. [ilmumas]
- Pullonen, P., Siim, S. Combining Secret Sharing and Garbled Circuits for Efficient Private IEEE 754 Floating-Point Computations. Financial Cryptography and Data Security – 2015 Workshops, San Juan, Puerto Rico, January 30, 2015
- Willemson, J. Elliptkõverate krüptograafia. Seminar “E-Narnia is a fairytale: The real cyber security resides in Estonia”, Tallinn, 13. mai 2015 (pdf)
- Research team of Cybernetica. Krüptograafiliste algorütmide elutsükli uuring. 2015 (pdf)