Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Archer, D.W., Bogdanov, D., Pinkas, B., Pullonen, P. Maturity and Performance of Programmable Secure Computation. In IEEE Security & Privacy, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 48-56, Sept.-Oct. 2016.
- Bogdanov, D., Kamm, L., Kubo, B., Rebane, R., Sokk, V., Talviste, R. Students and Taxes: a Privacy-Preserving Social Study Using Secure Computation. In Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies, PoPETs, 2016 (3), pp 117–135, 2016.
- Bogdanov, D. Kamm, L., Laur, S., Sokk, V. Rmind: a tool for cryptographically secure statistical analysis. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. 2016 (pdf)
- Buchmann, J.A., Büscher, N., Göpfert, F., Katzenbeisser, S., Krämer, J., Micciancio, D., Siim, S., van Vredendaal, C., Walter, M. Creating Cryptographic Challenges Using Multi-Party Computation: The LWE Challenge. In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on ASIA Public-Key Cryptography, AsiaPKC@AsiaCCS, Xi’an, China, May 30 – June 03, 2016, pp 11-20. ACM, 2016
- Dimitrov, V., Kerik, L., Krips, T., Randmets, J., Willemson, J. Alternative Implementations of Secure Real Numbers. In Edgar R. Weippl, Stefan Katzenbeisser, Christopher Kruegel, Andrew C. Myers, Shai Halevi, editors, Proceedings of the 2016 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS), Vienna, Austria, October 24-28, 2016, pp. 553-564, ACM 2016
- Dumas, M., Bañuelos, L, G., Laud, P. Differential Privacy Analysis of Data Processing Workflows. In proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Graphical Models for Security (GraMSec 2016) Lisbon, Portugal, June 27th, 2016. © Springer.
- Heiberg, S., Martens, T., Vinkel, P., Willemson, J. Improving the verifiability of the Estonian Internet Voting scheme. In Robert Krimmer, Melanie Volkamer, Jordi Barrat, Josh Benaloh, Nicole Goodman, Peter Y.A. Ryan, Oliver Spycher, Vanessa Teague, Gregor Wenda (Eds.), The International Conference on Electronic Voting E-Vote-ID 2016, 18-21 October 2016, Lochau/Bregenz, Austria, TUT Press, pp. 213-229, ISBN 978-9949-83-022-0
- Kerik, L., Laud, P., Randmets, J. Optimizing MPC for robust and scalable integer and floating-point arithmetic. In proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Encrypted Computing and Applied Homomorphic Cryptography (WAHC 2016), Barbados, February 26th, 2016. © Springer.
- Probst C.W., Willemson, J., Pieters, W. The Attack Navigator. In Sjouke Mauw, Barbara Kordy, Sushil Jajodia, editors, Second International Workshop, GraMSec 2015, Verona, Italy, July 13, 2015, Revised Selected Papers. Volume 9390 of LNCS, Springer, 2016, pp. 1-17.
- Krips, T., Willemson, J. Point-Counting Method for Embarrassingly Parallel Evaluation in Secure Computation. In Joaquin Garcia-Alfaro, Evangelos Kranakis and Guillaume Bonfante, editors, oundations and Practice of Security: 8th International Symposium, FPS 2015, Clermont-Ferrand, France, October 26-28, 2015, Revised Selected Papers. Volume 9482 of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer 2016, pp. 66-82.
- Laud, P. Pankova, A. Securing Multiparty Protocols against the Exposure of Data to Honest Parties. In proceedings of the 11th DPM International Workshop on Data Privacy Management (DPM 2016), Heraklion, Greece, September 26-27, 2016. © Springer.
- Laud, P., Pankova, A. Optimizing Secure Computation Programs with Private Conditionals. In proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS2016), Singapore, November 29th — December 2nd, 2016. © Springer
- Laud, P., Pettai, M. Secure Multiparty Sorting Protocols with Covert Privacy. In proceedings of the 21st Nordic Conference on Secure IT Systems (NordSec 2016), Oulu, Finland, November 2-4, 2016. © Springer.
- Yi, X., Bouguettaya, A., Georgakopoulos, D., Song, A., Willemson, J. Privacy Protection for Wireless Medical Sensor Data. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing 13(3): 369-380 (2016)
- Research team of Cybernetica. Cryptographic Algorithms Lifecycle. 2016 (pdf)