Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
- Alexopoulos, N., Kiayias, A., Talviste, R., Zacharias, T. MCMix: Anonymous Messaging via Secure Multiparty Computation. Proceedings of the 26th USENIX Security Symposium. Vancouver, BC: USENIX Association, 1217−1234.
- Buldas, A., Lenin, A., Willemson, J., Charnamord, A. Simple Infeasibility Certificates for Attack Trees. In Satoshi Obana and Koji Chida, editors, Advances in Information and Computer Security – 12th International Workshop on Security, IWSEC 2017, Hiroshima, Japan, August 30 – September 1, 2017, Springer LNCS 10418, pp. 39-55. (pdf)
- Buldas, A,. Saarepera, M. Are the current system engineering practices sufficient to meet cyber crime? Human Aspects of Information Security, Privacy and Trust : 5th International Conference, HAS 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 9-14, 2017, Proceedings. Ed. Tryfonas,Theo. Springer, 451−463. (Lecture Notes in Computer Science ; 10292).
- Buldas, A; Geihs, M. Buchmann, J. Long-term secure commitments via extractable-binding commitments. Information Security and Privacy : 22nd Australasian Conference, ACISP 2017, Auckland, New Zealand, July 3–5, 2017, Proceedings, Part I. Ed. Pieprzyk, Josef; Suriadi, Suriadi. Cham: Springer, 65−81. (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; 10342).10.1007/978-3-319-60055-0_4.
- Buldas, A., Kalu, A., Laud, P., Oruaas, M. Server-Supported RSA Signatures for Mobile Devices. Computer Security – ESORICS 2017 – 22nd European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, Oslo, Norway, September 11-15, 2017, Proceedings, Part I: Oslo, Norway, 11.-15.09.2017. Ed. Foley, S.N. et al. Springer,. (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; 10492).10.1007/978-3-319-66402-6 19 [ilmumas].
- Freudenthal, M., Willemson, J. Challenges of Federating National Data Access Infrastructures. In Pooya Farshim, Emil Simion, editors, SecITC 2017: Innovative Security Solutions for Information Technology and Communications, June 8-9 2017, Bucharest, Romania, Springer LNCS 10543, pp. 104-114. (pdf)
- Kubjas, I., Pikma, T., Willemson, J. Estonian Voting Verification Mechanism Revisited Again. In Robert Krimmer, Melanie Volkamer, Nadja Braun Binder, Norbert Kersting, Olivier Pereira, Carsten Schürmann, editors, Proceedings of the Second International Joint Conference E-Vote-ID 2017, Bregenz, Austria, October 24-27, 2017, LNCS, volume 10615, pp. 306-317, Springer 2017.
- Laud, P. Pankova, A. Jagomägis, R. Preprocessing Based Verification of Multiparty Protocols with Honest Majority. Proceedings on Privacy Enhancing Technologies. Volume 2017, Issue 4, Pages 19-72. Presented at the 17th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium, PETS 2017, Minneapolis, MN, USA, July 18-21, 2017.
- Pettai, M., Laud, P. Combining Differential Privacy and Mutual Information for Analyzing Leakages in Workflows. In proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust (POST), Uppsala, Sweden, April 24-25, 2017. © Springer.
- Pullonen, P.; Matulevičius, R.; Bogdanov, D. (2017). PE-BPMN: Privacy-Enhanced Business Process Model and Notation. International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2017), 10445: International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2017), Barcelona. Ed. Carmona J., Engels G., Kumar A. Springer, 40−56.10.1007/978-3-319-65000-5_3
- Willemson, J, Bits or Paper: which should get to carry your vote? In Robert Krimmer, Melanie Volkamer, Nadja Braun Binder, Norbert Kersting, Olivier Pereira, Carsten Schürmann, editors, Proceedings of the Second International Joint Conference E-Vote-ID 2017, LNCS, volume 10615, pp. 292-305, Springer 2017