Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
SplitKey® Mobile Identity
SplitKey Authentication and Digital Signature Platform is a next generation digital ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
Projects funded by the Framework Programs of European Union
- VirtualLife – an experimental and innovative framework containing advanced tools and
options for creating virtual world applications. It is a scalable and customizable platform containing some basic modules and based on some fundamental innovative pillars (peer-to-peer architecture, secure communication infrastructure, legal framework, powerful scripting language); additional modules can be built on top of it on demand (EU FP6)
- Baltictime – development of the legal and accountable digital time stamping system (EU FP6)
- AEOLUS – development of the algorithmic principles to enable transparent and efficient access to the resources of an internet-based global computer (EU FP6)
- OpenEvidence – an OPEN source tEchnology for data certIfication Value-aDdEd serviCEs. OpenEvidence produces technology for evidence creation and evidence validation in a context of electronic or dematerialised documents and activities, based on current and emerging technologies for digital signatures, key management, time stamping, archiving and notary systems and standardised document formats (EU FP5)
- HiTS/ISAC – Highway to Security: Interoperability for Situation Awareness and Crisis Management. The objective of HiTS/ISAC was to enable information analysis and fusion from many different sources, through secure cross-border on-line group co-operation between authorities, in order to detect and provide early warnings for suspicious activities, be it communication between suspected criminals, or anomalous movement of persons, goods or money, etc.