Cybernetica AS toetab üliõpilasi kolme stipendiumi kaudu:
1) Monika Oidi fondi stipendium (loe lisaks),
2) Boriss Tamme stipendium (loe lisaks),
3) Cybernetica AS ja Tartu Ülikooli magistriõppe stipendium (loe lisaks).
Cybernetica AS supports students with three fellowships:
1) Estonian National Culture Foundation’s Monika Oit fund fellowship,
2) Tallinn University of Technology Development Fund’s Boriss Tamm fellowship,
3) Cybernetica Masters Fellowship.
Cybernetica Masters Fellowship is intended for excellent students in the Masters in Computer Science and Masters of Software Engineering curricula at the University of Tartu. The fellowship provides the student with the opportunity for research collaborations with the leading R&D-based IT company in Estonia.
The amount of a single fellowship is 5000€ per study year. It is paid out in ten months (excluding summer months). During the summer, the student is offered a paid internship position at Cybernetica.
Cybernetica’s Information Security Institute can also offer thesis topics and supervision to the student from its industrial research topics.
The student candidate will apply for the fellowship during the admission process and when starting the second year at the masters programme.