Summer Internship 2018
Sorry, the registration for 2018 has ended!
Join Cybernetica’s intern program if
- you want to become an excellent developer, system analyst or QA specialist;
- you like to go deep, learn and create new solutions;
- you are not afraid of complicated tasks;
- you want to work with the best specialists in the field.
Why should you participate?
- You will be involved in real development projects;
- You will gain valuable practical work experience;
- You have opportunity to study in cooperation with experienced professionals;
- This is a paid internship;
- Interesting topic for your final thesis;
- A future job at Cybernetica.
Each trainee is assigned a personal mentor who supports with the onboarding, assigns tasks and provides constant feedback.
Cybernetica’s trainee program lasts in mid-June to the end of August. You can take a one week vacation during the trainee program.
Registration – deadline 8th of April 2018
Please send your name, contact details, the position (developer, system analyst or QA specialist) and location (Tallinn/Tartu) to e-mail email@example.com. You can send your CV or LinkedIn profile but at this point this is not necessary.
You’ll receive the test assignement via e-mail in 9th of April. You have one week to solve the test assignement.
Interviews and summaries
After the task, interviews will be followed. Trainees are selected in the second part of May.
Intern program begins
Trainee program begins in mid-June 2018. First day of trainee program will take place in Tallinn. Starting time will be agreed separately with each candidate.
Phone: +372 731 2019