Summer Internship 2019
- you want to become an experienced software developer, analyst or QA specialist;
- you like to go deep in your tasks, learn and create new solutions;
- you would take complex tasks as “challenge accepted”;
- you would like to work in Cybernetica with the best in the field.
- you will be involved in bringing the e-Estonia success story to over 50 countries in the world;
- you will take part of real software development projects and gain valuable practical work experience;
- you will get an interesting topic for your final thesis;
- you will study in cooperation with the experienced IT professionals;
- you will work in our office with private working space (not an open office);
- you will be paid for the internship;
- you will have an opportunity to get a future job in Cybernetica.
Each trainee is assigned a personal mentor who supports with the onboarding, assigns tasks and provides constant feedback.
Cybernetica’s trainee program lasts from mid-June to the end of August. You can take a one week vacation during the trainee program.
Registration – will be announced in February 2019
You’ll be given a test assignment via e-mail. You’ll have some time to solve the test.
Interviews and summaries
After the task interviews will be followed (in April or May 2019). Final trainees are selected after interviews.
Intern program begins
Trainee program begins in mid-June 2019. Starting time of the internship will be agreed separately with each trainee.
Phone: +372 731 2019