Summer Internship 2020
Registration deadline is March 31, 2020. Please fill in the application form and send us your name, e-mail, position and location (Tallinn or Tartu) preferences.
You’ll be given a test assignment via e-mail on the 6th of April. You’ll have one week to solve the test.
Interviews and summaries
After the task interviews will be followed (in April and May 2020). Final trainees are selected in the middle of May.
Intern program begins
Trainee program begins in mid-June 2020. Starting time of the internship will be agreed separately with each trainee.
- you want to become an experienced software developer, analyst or QA specialist;
- you like to go deep in your tasks, learn and create new solutions;
- you would take complex tasks as “challenge accepted”;
- you would like to work in Cybernetica with the best in the field.
- you will be involved in bringing the e-Estonia success story to over 50 countries in the world;
- you will take part of real software development projects and gain valuable practical work experience;
- you will get an interesting topic for your final thesis;
- you will study in cooperation with the experienced IT professionals;
- you will work in our office with private working space (not an open office);
- you will be paid for the internship;
- you will have an opportunity to get a future job in Cybernetica.
Each trainee is assigned a personal mentor who supports with the onboarding, assigns tasks and provides constant feedback.
Cybernetica’s trainee program lasts from mid-June to the end of August. You can take a one week vacation during the trainee program.