Summer Internship 2019
Registration – Registration for this year’s summer internship is over
Please send your name, contact details, the position (developer, system analyst or QA specialist) and location (Tallinn/Tartu) to e-mail email@example.com. You can send your CV or LinkedIn profile but at this point this is not necessary.
You’ll be given a test assignment via e-mail on 8th of April. You’ll have one week to solve the test.
Interviews and summaries
After the task interviews will be followed (in April and May). Final trainees are selected after interviews in the middle of May.
Intern program begins
Intern program begins in mid-June 2019. First day of the trainee program will take place in Tallinn office. Starting time of the internship will be agreed separately with each trainee.
- you want to become an experienced software developer, analyst or QA specialist;
- you like to go deep in your tasks, learn and create new solutions;
- you would take complex tasks as “challenge accepted”;
- you would like to work in Cybernetica with the best in the field.
- you will be involved in bringing the e-Estonia success story to over 50 countries in the world;
- you will take part of real software development projects and gain valuable practical work experience;
- you will get an interesting topic for your final thesis;
- you will study in cooperation with the experienced IT professionals;
- you will work in our office with private working space (not an open office);
- you will be paid for the internship;
- you will have an opportunity to get a future job in Cybernetica.
Each trainee is assigned a personal mentor who supports with the onboarding, assigns tasks and provides constant feedback.
Cybernetica’s trainee program lasts from mid-June to the end of August. You can take a one week vacation during the trainee program.
Phone: +372 731 2019