Summer Internship 2021
Registration begins on March 1 and deadline is March 28, 2021.
Fill the application form.
Test assignment: You’ll be given a test assignment via e-mail starting from the 29th of March. The deadline for submitting the assignment is April 11.
Interviews and summaries: after the task interviews will be followed (at the end of April and the beginning of May 2021). Final trainees are selected in the middle of May.
Intern program begins: June 14, 2021.
- you want to become an experienced software developer, analyst or QA specialist;
- you like to go deep in your tasks, learn and create new solutions;
- you would take complex tasks as “challenge accepted”;
- you would like to work in Cybernetica with the best in the field.
- you will be involved in bringing the e-Estonia success story to over 50 countries in the world;
- you will take part of real software development projects and gain valuable practical work experience;
- you will get an interesting topic for your final thesis;
- you will study in cooperation with the experienced IT professionals;
- you will work in our office with private working space (not an open office);
- you will be paid for the internship;
- you will have an opportunity to get a future job in Cybernetica.
Each trainee is assigned a personal mentor who supports with the onboarding, assigns tasks and provides constant feedback.
Cybernetica’s trainee program lasts from mid-June to the end of August. You can take a one week vacation during the trainee program.