Monika Oit foundation was established in 2014 to support master and doctorate students of information technology. The foundation awards a master’s program scholarship of 1000 euros and a doctorate scholarship of 2000 euros.
Find more information on applying for the scholarship on the website of the Estonian National Culture Foundation.
- 2021 Kärt Padur (doctoral studies)
- 2020 Lidia Feliksova (doctoral studies), Jelizaveta Vakarjuk (master’s studies)
- 2019 Hendrig Sellik (master’s studies), Ksenia Sokolova (doctoral studies)
- 2017 Heiki Riesenkampf (master’s studies)
- 2016 Evert Nõlv, Madli Uutma (master’s studies)
- 2015 Sander Suursalu (master’s studies)
- 2014 Silver Taza (master’s studies), Inna Svartšman (doctoral studies)