Cybernetica has earned a reputation as a dependable provider of innovative e-Government solutions, often outclassing recognized international players in ...
UXP is created by the authors of the world-renowned e-Government system ...
Internet voting (i-Voting) allows voters to participate in an election over ...
Customs Engine product suite is a result of close co-operation with ...
The X-Road interoperability platform is comprised of the core technology (Unified ...
- Marine Technologies
Systems and equipment for marine radiocommunication, surveillance and navigation
- Security Technologies
Sharemind is a data analysis system for securely processing confidential information. Sharemind protects your data better than standard databases ...
The main research goals are related to various theoretical and practical aspects of Cryptography, including Public Key Infrastructure, Time-Stamping, ...
Scientific research in Cybernetica is organized in projects, where the theoretical results are applied in practice. Our scientists work together with engineers in order to implement complex protocols and algorithms in real world applications. Due to such cooperation, several science-fiction grade technologies have been made real, such as digital signatures, time stamps, Internet voting and secure multi-party computation.
Our research projects are funded by
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research
- Estonian Research Council
- European Commission
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Our partners in research projects
- Software Technology and Applications Competence Centre
- Competence Centre in Electronics-, Info- and Communication Technologies
- Institute of Computer Science of University of Tartu
- Centre of Excellence in Computer Science (EXCS)
- Institute of Cybernetics of Tallinn University of Technology
- Japanese National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
- Estonian Centre of Excellence in ICT Research (EXCITE)